Two guys talking banter about print, our journey of running a business and random distractions.
- 13 – Khandie connections Download File This episode of the Bonfire Banter podcast features our second guest, Khandie who runs Khandie Photography and with that this episode is a bit more adult! Matt and Dene talk to Khandie about the networking event hosted she hosted, which we attended before this episode. Khandie gives Matt and Dene some advice on being motivated and ...
- Pre-show for episode 13 Download File Pre-show for episode 13 with Khandie who runs Khandie Photography when she’s not The Rhinestoned Wrecking Ball Burlesque’, or running workshops, among other things.
- 12 – We Speak Words Good Download File This episode features the Bonfire Banter podcasts first ever guest, Jenni the captain of The Craft Fantastic! Dene and Matthew talk about “Getting Things Done: How To Achieve Stress-Free Productivity” by David Allen, a book the co-hosts have been reading recently. As the Bonfire Banter podcast is now at 12 episodes, Dene and Matthew went ...
- 11 – Bonfire Binding with The Craft Fantastic Book binding was one of the main subjects of this episode as Dene (the co-host of the Bonfire Banter podcast) talked about his recent book binding trip to Prague with Jenni talking about her experiences with book binding! A conversation between a master and an apprentice!
- Pre-show for episode 11 This episode features the Bonfire Banter podcasts first ever guest, Jenni the captain of The Craft Fantastic!
- 10 – Building momentum by taking action Following on from last episode of creating momentum in business and life we are looking into taking action.
- Pre-show for episode 10 We talk about books in the pre-show.
- 9 – What can be managed can be measured This episode we are looking at the theme of creating momentum in business and life.
- Pre-show for Episode 9 We talk stuff about food and travel.
- 8 – One of us did our research This episode we talk about research and trends.
- Pre-show for Episode 8 Warm up for episode 8
- 7 – Artisanally crafted podcast We talk about receiving and managing negative feedback.
- Pre-show for Episode 7 We talk about cereal, films, DC and Marvel.
- 6 – Click bait market In this episode we talk about finding your market.
- 5 – Studio baconnaise We talk about starting an online craft business.
- Pre-show for Episode 5 We talk about breakfast, Alan Moore, Taken.
- 4 – Lost tooth We talk about The Prince’s Trust.
- 3 – Food is a good indicator We talk about craft fairs.
- 2 – We had a plan, but … We talk about the creative process, Facebook and GDPR.
- 1 – Hello, nice to meet you! We talk about ourselves, print making and more.Hello, nice to meet you!