Two guys talking banter about print, our journey of running a business and random distractions.
- Pre-show for episode 15 Pre-show for episode 15
- 14 – Transferable Khandie On this episode we are talking about transferable skills.
- Christmas Special 2018 Happy Christmas to everyone out there!
- 13 – Khandie connections This episode of the Bonfire Banter podcast features our second guest, Khandie who runs Khandie Photography and with that this episode is a bit more adult!
- Pre-show for episode 13 Pre-show for episode 13 with Khandie who runs Khandie Photography when she’s not The Rhinestoned Wrecking Ball Burlesque’, or running workshops, among other things.
- 12 – We Speak Words Good This episode features the Bonfire Banter podcasts first ever guest, Jenni the captain of The Craft Fantastic!
- 11 – Bonfire Binding with The Craft Fantastic Book binding was one of the main subjects of this episode as Dene (the co-host of the Bonfire Banter podcast) talked about his recent book binding trip to Prague with Jenni talking about her experiences with book binding! A conversation between a master and an apprentice!
- Pre-show for episode 11 This episode features the Bonfire Banter podcasts first ever guest, Jenni the captain of The Craft Fantastic!
- 10 – Building momentum by taking action Following on from last episode of creating momentum in business and life we are looking into taking action.
- Pre-show for episode 10 We talk about books in the pre-show.
- 9 – What can be managed can be measured This episode we are looking at the theme of creating momentum in business and life.
- Pre-show for Episode 9 We talk stuff about food and travel.
- 8 – One of us did our research This episode we talk about research and trends.
- Pre-show for Episode 8 Warm up for episode 8
- 7 – Artisanally crafted podcast We talk about receiving and managing negative feedback.
- Pre-show for Episode 7 We talk about cereal, films, DC and Marvel.
- 6 – Click bait market In this episode we talk about finding your market.
- 5 – Studio baconnaise We talk about starting an online craft business.
- Pre-show for Episode 5 We talk about breakfast, Alan Moore, Taken.
- 4 – Lost tooth We talk about The Prince’s Trust.