The Pinnacle Mindset
The Pinnacle Mindset Talk Show is all about raising awareness of a wide variety of mental health issues that people experience in society.
A collaboration between Dodger 7s and Marshalling Men’s Minds, the topics on each show will hopefully help people to understand the complexities of mental health and the others to come to terms something they may be experiencing.
Getting people in a “pinnacle mindset” is our aim and we hope you can come along for the journey.
- Nick Marshall
- Heather Boldon
- Robbie Bouchier
Subscribe (available to stream on more podcatchers soon!)
- 8 – Gill Burns MBETonight’s show is with Gill Burns MBE. We are chatting to Gill about her amazing experience playing for England ladies, being captain & the mental & physical stress she had back then. Also talking about a charity Gill is involved in & also being heavily involved in her local team presently.
- 7 – Sean PhelanWith Sean Phelan!
- 6 – Jono PoonJoined by Jono Poon
- 5 – Danny LigairiJoined by Danny Ligairi
- 4 – PTSDGood friend of Dodger 7s RIchard Small Joins Hez & Robbie As They Talk PTSD, His Time As A Marine And All The Amazing Work He Is Now Doing!
- 3 – Mental MusclesThe team are joined by Dodger 7s head coach & founder of mental muscles, Jack Donovan.
- 2 – LGBT stigmas (part 2)Nick & Robbie Are Joined By Cailin For Part 2 Of Our LGBT Stigmas Mini Series As We Continue To Celebrate Pride Month!
- 1 – LGBT StigmasRegular Hosts Nick & Hez Are Joined By Simon & Nic To Discuss The Stigmas, Barriers & Life As A Member Of The LGBT Community.