Dene Talks (#audiomo challenge)
My #audiomo challenge to post one piece of audio a day.
Originally this was meant to be about self development through the lens of being a digital business consultant.
Is this how my podcast will develop? Will this just be the #audiomo challenge? Will I succeed? Keep listening to find out …
- 30 – Looking back on #audiomo 2020This episode I look back on the past 30 days of the #audiomo challenge.
- 24 – Hot under the collar with an egg sandwichI talk about the weather and what the Japanese get right about egg sandwiches.
- 23 – Automation is like cookingI talk about some automation I spent my time on doing recently and how it’s like cookery.
- 22 – Chips, fries or just fried potatoes?Who fried potatoes first? This is something I think about. And don’t call chips “fries”.
- 21 – Breaking my streakI talk about breaking my #aduiomo streak and procrastination.
- 20 – Organise and map screws with a sheet of paperThis episode I share my trick for keep track of where screws go when you have to put something back together.
- 19 – I review Medusa Ruby aleOn this episode I’m reviewing Medusa Ruby ale.
- 18 – My day todayI talk about my day today.
- 17 – The sound of rainAnother soundscape episode, this time featuring Tuesdays storm.
- 16 – Sometimes worth more than you thinkI reflect on time during lock down, the new normal and why we shouldn’t take what we do for granted.
- 15 – SoundscapeToday I stepped outside my front door.
- 14 – The progress is in the principlesThe devil might be in the detail but the progress is in the principles. I talk about the difference between knowing a rule and understanding a principle.There’s a definite distinction.
- 13 – Today I struggledBit of a cheat episode. Better luck next time.
- 12 – Virtual barTonight I’m in the virtual bar.
- 11 – Launching The Pinnacle Mindset Talk ShowToday I talk about a new podcast I’m helping to launch.
- 10 – Design principles: good for everyoneToday I want to talk about design principles. I apply them to my work and the foundational principles can be applied to any type of industry.
- 9 – Lo-Fi is my secret weaponI talk about my secret weapon for helping me concentrate. Learn a bit of backstory about me developing an interest plus some trivia.
- 8 – Fighting the war on artI’m declaring war! See how I’m managing to win the war on creating content on this episode.
- 7 – Dear white peopleYou only need a small point of impact to create ripples. Here’s what I’m doing to try and make a difference and why I would urge white people to educate yourselves.
- 6 – Do you carry a notebook?I talk about the benefits of analogue tools in a digital age.