In At The Side
Rugby 7s Team Raising Awareness Of Mental Health.
- 8 – Vasily Artemyev Dom and Neil are Joined by Russian Captain Vasily Artemyev and discuss all things Rugby in Russia , Vasily’s career & The Future!
- 7 – Richard Small Dom & Neil Are Joined By Richard Small, The Co-Founder Of The LDN7s! The Boys Talk All Things Rugby, Boozing, Mental Health & Richard’s Time In The Military!
- 6 – Karl Dickson Dom & JK are joined by former player & now professional referee. The boys discuss the transition from playing to refereeing and his World Cup experiences!
- 5 – Marcus Watson Dom, Neil & JK are joined by Olympic Silver medalist & Wasps speedster Marcus Watson. The boys talk transitioning between 7s and 15s and some tips on training in isolation! Who did he choose as the better step out of him and his 2 brothers?
- 4 – Lewis Ludlow The boys are joined by Gloucester ace Lewis Ludlow to discuss all how players are adapting to lockdown and what’s next for premiership rugby!
- 3 – Dallen Stanford Dom, Neil & Jack are joined by former USA 7s player and current World Rugby Commentator Dallen Stanford! The boys discuss all things Rugby including Eddie Jones’s new contract, USA Rugby’s Chapter 11 Bankruptcy & how COVID-19 is impacting the game worldwide!
- 2 – Nick Marshall The boys from Dodger 7s, Dom, Jack & Neil are joined by the teams principal mental Heath partner. Nick Marshall (Marshalling Men’s Minds) set up the organisation back in June 2019 and has been providing support to Men suffering from mental health issues across the country and also working with his local community with his ...
- 1 – Lawrence McKenzie-Mockridge Dom & Neil are joined by Special Guest Lawrence MDcKenzie-Mockridge and cover current rugby events, The Championship & the impact of Performance Enhancing Drugs across the game !